California Privacy Notice
When we use the term “personal information” in this notice, we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household such as your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. Personal information does not include publicly available information and certain other information that is regulated by other applicable laws.
Information We Collect
In the last twelve (12) months we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers:
Your name, email address, address, hometown, social media page information, payment
and payment card information, gender, date of birth, phone number,
billing address, login and account information, and IP address
|Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).|
Your name, address, and phone number.
Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Your gender preferences|
|Commercial information||Your purchase history and information about products and services that you have considered purchasing|
|Internet or other similar network activity|
Browsing history, search history, personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences,
unique identifiers, and information
Information about your physical location collected from geolocation features on your device,
including your IP address
|Inferences drawn from the above||Information about your preferences|
Categories of Sources
We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us through our website and when you interact with us through social media. When you visit our website, some information is also automatically generated and collected. We also receive information from social media sources such as Facebook.
Our Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- To sell products and perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, and processing payments
- To respond to requests and communications from you
- To improve our website and our services
- To send you updates about our company
- For targeting marketing campaigns
- To inform you about our products and services and to gather feedback from you on our website and services
- To better understand your interactions with our website and communications in order to personalize our marketing communications
Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
- You, your authorized representatives, legal agents, and other persons acting on your behalf or to whom you ask, instruct, or authorize us to disclose your personal information
- Our contracted service providers who provide a service to or on behalf of us, such as analytics service providers, payment processors, email service providers, marketing partners, and website partners
- Our auditors, consultants, accountants, attorneys and others providing professional advice to us
- Applicable governmental, regulatory, supervisory, law enforcement, tax or similar authorities or industry bodies
- Any other party where we have obtained your consent
Your Rights under the CCPA
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection of your personal information. Such information shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information
- Our business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting or selling/sharing your personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our disclosures and sales/sharing of your personal information. Such information shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom we sold such information, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose
Right to Opt-Out
We do not monetize your personal information, however, we may share it with certain strategic partners, social media partners, advertising partners and networks, and other third parties that provide offers we think may be of value to you as discussed below, which could be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. You have the right at any time to opt-out of this sharing and the potential sale of your personal information by clicking here
A consumer or their representative may instead submit a request to opt out of sharing or selling by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please note that online opt-outs are device and browser-specific. You may still see personalized ads from us while using a different device or browser, unless you also opt-out using that device or browser.
Please note that some third party vendors do not respect the U.S. Privacy String , which is the mechanism we use to communicate your Request to Opt-Out to third parties that collect information via cookies on our website. If you choose, you may also use the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) WebChoices Tool to globally opt-out of third-party tracking via website cookies.
Right to Delete
You have the right at any time to request that we delete your personal information. However, in some cases we cannot delete all or some of your personal information as required or permitted by applicable laws, and other exceptions under the CCPA. We will inform you of such reasoning if we deny your request.
You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information about you. We will take into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information in responding to your request. We will process your request if we receive a verifiable request and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate personal information as directed pursuant to the CCPA.
Your Right to Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information
You have the right, at any time, to direct us to limit our use of your sensitive personal information only to that use which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected or to fulfil the reason that we collected such information and/or other permissible business purposes. Please note that we do not collect any sensitive personal information from you.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, such as denying you products and services, charging you different rates or prices including use of discounts or penalties, or suggesting or providing a different level of service or quality of products to you. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently provide the following financial incentives:
- Archies Mates Club
- By enrolling in the Archies Mates Club, you are entered for a chance to win full cashback on any order made in the month that you enroll.
- To join the Club, you must provide your name, email address, mobile telephone number [, and consent to receive emails and text messages.
- This program is only for consumers who opt-in to this Club by entering their information into the form on our website.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link in the email footer at any time or by replying STOP to SMS (text) messaging.
- We calculate the value of the offer and financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer.
How to contact us to exercise your rights:
To submit a request to exercise your rights provided in this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate the request and take action where required to do so.
We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and will provide information about how we will process your request. We always aim to respond to your request as soon as we can, within the timeframes permitted under the CCPA. If we are not able to respond to your request within 45 days, we will let you know that we may require additional time (up to 90 total days).
Verification of Requests and Authorized Agents
We may have to verify your identity when you contact us to exercise your rights. Our verification process may vary depending on the nature of your request. However, generally, we will verify your request by asking you to:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized agent.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. You may also use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you wish to use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, unless you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney, we may require that: (1) you provide your authorized agent signed permission to do so; (2) you verify your identity; and (3) you confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. We may deny any request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf Your authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by contacting us at email@example.com .
Last Updated: January 1, 2023